Because there are waaaaay too many AMAZING BOOKS to limit the list to only 10
Click on the title link to go to my review of each book to hear all the reasons why it’s an awesome book!
In no particular order . . . my favorite books I read this year
- Song of a Captive Bird by Jasmin Darznik | Add to Goodreads
- A Piece of the World by Christina Baker Kline | Add to Goodreads
- Promise by Minrose Gwin | Add to Goodreads
- When They Call You a Terrorist: A Black Lives Matter Memoir by Patrisse Khan-Cullors, Asha Bandele | Add to Goodreads
- Well That Escalated Quickly: Memoirs and Mistakes of an Accidental Activist by Franchesca Ramsey | Add to Goodreads
- The Unforgotten by Laura Powell | Add to Goodreads
- The Soul of an Octopus: A Surprising Exploration Into the Wonder of Consciousness by Sy Montgomery | Add to Goodreads
- Believe Me: My Battle with the Invisible Disability of Lyme Disease by Yolanda Hadid | Add to Goodreads
- I’ll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman’s Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer by Michelle McNamara | Add to Goodreads
How many of these books have you read?
Which did your add to your TBR?
What are your favorite books that you’ve read in 2018?